Dan was a typical boy and went through all the usual angst as a teenager, but turned his life around. Vanda and I are particularly proud of the fact that he put himself through university without asking for any help at all. It was a red letter day when he got his degree.
A quick brag about his qualifications:
- Ba (Hons) Outdoor Education: 1st Class
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education
- Master Coach and Master Practitioner of NLP
- BPS Level A Qualified
- Certified User of the EQ-i and EQ360
- Licensed Myers Briggs Type Indicator Practitioner
- Licensed user of the 16pf personality instrument
- Accredited user of the Margerison-McCann Team Management Profile
- Certified MAP Assessor – Management Assessment of Proficiency
- Strength Deployment Inventory Practitioner – Level’s 1 & 2
Since then he has bought his own house, set up a successful business – Developing Potential so very well done Dan. Here are a few more photos he sent us this week. Needless to say we are both very proud.