he Old Rectory built in 1820, with rendered and painted exterior, set in large wooded grounds, offers a tranquil setting for our residents. The courtyard gardens at the rear of the home, face south with its water feature and terrace area is a perfect place to sit and relax.
Longhope village, close to the A40 is situated on the Herefordshire and Gloucestershire borders, equidistant eight miles from Ross on Wye and Gloucester. Amenities in the village include, post office, general store, various clubs and the medieval church of All Saints is adjacent to The Old Rectory.
Horseshoe Lodge, formally the stable block is situated approximately thirty feet from The Old Rectory, this facility is a self contained property on ground floor level, the lodge comprising, entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room and five en-suite bedrooms. It has its own attractive garden with water feature and patio.
The Old Rectory prides itself on a rolling programme of refurbishments, providing 24 bedrooms; all 24 bedrooms are en-suite. This provides five communal rooms, main sitting room, dining room, conservatory, library/quiet area and activity room. The gardens provide ease of access to all residents, with wheelchair friendly patio at the front and rear of the home.