Football, Cricket, Darts, Snooker and more
Bream Sports Club here in the Forest of Dean is a Members Club and is open every day to Members and Member’s Guests. Our facilities include:
- Licensed Bar with Real Ales, Beers, Lagers, Ciders and Spirits.
- FREE Wi-Fi Internet access available.
- Good on-site parking.
- Card payments accepted.
- Snooker: The spacious purpose-built Snooker Room has 2 full-size snooker tables. The tables were re-clothed in November 2016.
- Darts: There are 5 dart boards and P.A. system in the Function Room. One dart board is raised to allow Darts Finals to be played on the stage.
- Pool: We have a full size Pool Table.
- TV we have Sky Sport and BT Sport, watch the big sporting events here.
Adults: £3 for first year and £1 in subsequent years, concessions for Over 65’s and Juniors.
Prospective members are welcome to drop in and ask at the bar or use our contact us page or phone 01594 563 094.